Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Baby 'stache

Today I had a wonderful time hanging out with my friends Courtney and Rachel. We had lunch at the delicious Hwy 55 restaurant and then headed over to Hobby Lobby. We were browsing the fabric section and came across this SUPER cute fabric:


Rachel and Courtney are much better at sewing than me (and when I say much better I mean that I haven't sewn a thing in my life and they have made many things) so they are going to use the fabric to make a cute outfit for each of their baby's. Since I am new to the sewing world, my first project will be a baby blanket for David. I even got that super soft bumpy baby fabric for the back of the blanket. I CANNOT WAIT TO USE IT! And of course you know, I will post the final project next week =)

1 comment:

  1. I love this fabric, I saw it at Hobby Lobby the other day. I'm sure his blanket will be adorable :)

    ReplyDelete