Friday, November 2, 2012

Triple Coupons at the HT.

In case you haven't heard, Harris Teeter is now tripling coupons with a face value of up to $1. Meaning if you have a coupon for $1, they will TRIPLE IT to $3!! (cue the hallelujah chorus).

I created my grocery list using the greatest website ever, Southern Savers. She will tell you what items to get,  what coupon to use and where to find that coupon. I will explain the steps in another blog entry.

Anyways, now the good part. I got $54 worth of groceries for $10. Yes, you read that right. I was so excited that I put all my groceries away as soon as I got home instead of taking a picture of it for this blog. Fortunately, I left out a few items so I just took a quick picture of them:


Here is a run down of what I got:

  • Nestle Semi-sweet morsels bag- $.96 x 4
  • V8 Fusion Juice- $1.33 x 3
  • Covergirl Eyeshadow- $.03 x 2
  • Colgate Toothpaste- FREE
  • Secret Outlast- $.99
  • Aquafresh Toothpaste- FREE
  • Stouffer's Lasagna (single serve)- $1.39 x 2
  • Ore-Ida Tater Tots- $.22
  • Ore-Ida Hashbrowns- $.22

Not too bad if you as me! I ended up going to another HT later in the afternoon and was able to get some more deals. I love couponing =)


1 comment:

  1. Don't concentrate all the time on saving money...it's better to concentrate more time on creating more....you find a thing to sell/service to give that people want and you will be much happier making 100's of extra dollars than saving a few. It's still good to use the coupons, but minimal amount of time, there is a finite amount you can save, but an infinite amount you can make.....
    Good luck
    Bro in law

    ReplyDelete