Thursday, September 27, 2012

Easy Menu Board

With my new baby brain, I find it hard to remember what I am going to make for dinner everyday. I was writing down our weekly menu on a piece of paper and putting on the fridge. But, that wasn't very cute and I was wasting paper. I thought about buying marker board paint and making my own menu board. Then I checked out how much marker board paint was (yikes! expensive!) and decided to go a different route.
You may laugh at this craft idea because it is too easy and took me a whole 3 minutes to make. But hey, it works and I love it!

All you need is:
Picture Frame
White sheet of paper
Dry erase marker

And this is what you get...


I have been using it for about a month now and it has been a life saver! Not only do we not diverge from the menu (which saves us from going out to eat last minute), I actually remember what I am suppose to make! Oh and just to clarify, Papa Johns was a mystery shop and Maggianos is frozen left overs... so we didn't go out to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment