Sunday, May 5, 2013

Fabric for Master Bedroom

My husband and I bought our first home in 2005 and we have yet to decorate our master bedroom. Sad, I know. But, we recently just down sized our bed from a king to a queen. Bad side: I don't have as much room to sleep. Good side: I have an excuse now to buy new bed sheets/comforter and curtains to coordinate!
After shopping online and in every store known to man kind, I just haven't found what I really wanted for our room. I have resorted to making my own curtains and pillows. I looked up tutorial videos on YouTube and it seems pretty easy. I am even going to try sewing black-out fabric onto the curtain panels. We will see how that turns out.
My husband and I FINALLY agreed on a fabric to use. At first I was wanting to go with a shade of green, but there just wasn't anything out there that we both liked that was under $10 a yard (I know, I'm cheap). Luckily Fabric.com is having a sale of 20% off their Premier Prints brand. I like a lot of the different fabric choices from that company. So, this is what we agreed on... drum roll please...

Premier Prints Suzani Chocolate/Natural


Yaaaaaaay! It's called Suzani Chocolate/Natural by Premier Prints. I can't wait to make my pillows and curtains. And it was on sale for only $5.98/yd!! You know that I will post them as soon as they are done.

**And a quick money saving tip: You can actually buy fabric from fabric.com through Amazon.com. The prices are the same but shipping is only $1 compared to $7 if you order directly off of fabric.com 's website. You're welcome :)**

2 comments:

  1. Love it, can't wait to see what you do with it! I had always seen their fabric on Amazon.com but never knew that about the shipping. Thanks for sharing the deal, now I want to order some fabric! :)

    ReplyDelete