Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Harris Teeter Super Doubles 5/29


In case you haven't heard yet, Harris Teeter is running their super doubles right now! Meaning any coupon with a face value of $2 or less is doubled. Yes, you read correctly. A $2 coupon is doubled to $4.

I did pretty well today. I got $119.49 worth of groceries for only $45.79. Not too bad I guess. I didn't have a coupon for everything I bought like boneless skinless chicken breasts and Mahi Mahi for dinner tonight. And obviously not everything I purchased is pictured above. I had to rush to put things away so that I could put David down for a nap and then blog about this.

As you probably know by now, I use Southernsavers.com for all of my couponing needs. Jenny does a great job with explaining how to coupon, where to find coupons, and the best deals of the week.

Here's a run down on my items purchased:

FREE items

  • Febreeze Air Effects- $3 - $3
  • L'oreal Kids Shampoo- $3.79 - $3.79
  • Covergirl Eye Shadow- $3.79 - $3.79
  • Jose Ole Chimmichanga- $1.34 - $1.34
Coupon Items
  • Pampers Jumbo Pack - $9.99 - $3
  • Snack Pack Teddy Grahams - $2 - $.67
  • Soft Scrub Gel - $2.69 - $2
  • Nestle Dough Tub- $3.97 - $2.50
  • Boca Veggie Burger - $1.89 - $1
  • Naturally Fresh Ranch Dressing - $3.89 - $3 
  • Sargento Shredded Cheese - $1.89 - $.80
  • DiGiorno Small Pizza- $3.79 - $2
  • DiGiorno Regular Pizza- $5.50 - $4
Non Coupon Items
  • Goldfish Crackers - $1.25
  • Boneless Skinless Chicken- $1.99/lb
  • Mahi Mahi- $6.97/lb. 



No comments:

Post a Comment