Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Deal of the Day! - FREE Grocery Tote



You can get a free grocery tote from York.com today. Just pay $3.99 in shipping. It holds up to 30 lbs of groceries! I'm sure you could also use it for a library bag or whatever else.

You can use one of their existing templates, but I decided to design my own. I found this super cute chevron print and just added my initials in PowerPoint. (sorry the picture is so small, I couldn't figure out how to enlarge it without making it blurry.)



Click here to get the free grocery bag! Search for "grocery bag" in the top right corner, design it and use code MYTOTE at checkout to make it free. You also get 40 FREE prints if you are a new customer.
You can get the template download from here.

Let me know if you design your own bag, I would love to see it :)


Update!: I got my bag in the mail today and love it :) I was surprised to see that it is double sided too. Here is how it looks in person:

No comments:

Post a Comment