Thursday, June 20, 2013

Harris Teeter 6/20

No, it is not a super doubles week here in the Charlotte area. Rumor is that it is going on in Raleigh this week and maybe we will have them next week.

I went a day later than I usually do but I was still able to get everything on my list! What are the chances?

The total before VIC and coupons today was $48.12 and I paid $16.57. Not too bad. I didn't even have a coupon for everything I bought. Pretty proud of myself :)



Here is my shopping list with prices and the coupon sources: 
Inline image 1

As you can probably see, there are something on my list that I did not purchase and I purchased a few things that were not on my list. I add the Tilapia ($3.99/lb.), Vegetable Medley bag (for only 99¢!) and Land O'Lakes Cage Free Eggs. We usually get our eggs from Trader Joe's for the same price, so I figured I would just buy them from HT and save a trip.

And my coupon tip of the week? Buy only 6 weeks worth of items. Please don't be one of "those people" who buy out everything on the shelf. Leave some for everyone! You will find that most sales run every 6 weeks or so. So, if you are running low on pickles (for example) and aren't completely out, if you see that they are on sale then go ahead a buy a jar or two to last you the next 6 weeks. I hope this little tip helps!

How did you do this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment