Monday, June 24, 2013

Great 10 minute workout



If you are a busy mom like me, finding time to work out is nearly impossible.  I thought about taking up running but it is just too hot right now for David and I to be outside for too long (unless by a pool of course!).

I came across this workout that is only 10 minutes long. It kicked my booty! Maybe because I haven't workout out in a few months. But either way, I loved that it incorporated ballet moves. I grew up taking ballet and miss it a lot. Ballet is a great way to work on your muscles, flexibility and posture.

I strongly recommend trying this workout. I just did it in my kitchen while David is sleeping. It doesn't involve any equipment either. Just click on the picture above and it should link you to the short 10 minute video. Try it out and let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment