Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Lowes Foods Super Doubles 6/5

I never thought I would say this but... I am about coupon'd out! With super doubles last week at Harris Teeter and now super doubles this week at Lowes Foods... it's a lot of work. Especially when you have to tote a 1 yr old with you.

Anyways... back to my good deal today. I spent $17.13 and saved $55.54. That is $72.67 worth of groceries for $17.13!!

If you are unfamiliar with what super doubles means, they double any coupon with a face value of $2 or LESS. Meaning, if you have a $2 coupon then they will double it to $4.

Here's how I did:


FREE items
  • Maruchan Yakisoba $.79 - $.79
  • Birds Eye Peas $1 - $1
  • Land O'Frost mini hams $2 - $2
Everything else
  • Milk $3.99 - $3
  • Rhodes Rolls $2 - $1
  • DiGiorno Pizza- $5 - $4
  • Archway Cookies $2.50 - $2
  • Hershey's Syrup $2.29 - $1
  • Oreo $2.88 - $1.50
  • Dove Ice Cream $4.19 - $2
In case you didn't know, if you go to Bi-Lo's Facebook page they have a coupon for $1.50 off milk if you buy 2 packages of Oreo's AND $1.50 off of two packages of Oreo's. So I got the Oreo's on sale and I got the milk for only $1. Not too bad!

How did you do this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment